Cashew praline ice cream
- Prep time:
- Cooking time:
- My Dairy-Free Dream
- Total time:
Perfect for a summers day; this fruity ice cream will be a hit with all the family.
- 1 banana
- 115g chopped cashew nuts
- 1 litre Rice Dream Hazelnut and Almond
- Pinch of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Combine the banana, pineapple, vanilla and syrup in a blender.
- Add the Rice Dream Hazelnut and Almond as well as the chopped cashew nuts.
- Process the mixture in an ice cream maker or put it in an ice cream box and place in the freezer. Stir regularly.
- Calories 291kcal
- Carbohydrates 42g of which sugars 24g
- Total fat 12g of which saturates 2g
- Salt 0.2g
- Calcium 13mg
There were no reviews found.
Top Rated Recipes