Apricot and almond smoothie
- Prep time:
- Cooking time:
- My Dairy-Free Dream
- Total time:
Creamy and sweet – this is a wonderful thick smoothie making use of dried and canned apricots when out of season. Dried apricots are a good source of soluble fibre to support digestive health and iron.
- 1 x 400g can apricot halves in juice, drained
- 6 ready to eat dried apricots
- 300ml/10 1/2floz almond Rice Dream or Almond Dream
- 60g/2oz almonds
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add a little more rice dream if needed to get the desired consistency.
- Calories 146kcal
- Protein 4.3g
- Carbohydrates 10.5g of which sugars 7.3g
- Total fat 9.5g of which saturates 0.7g
- Salt trace
There were no reviews found.
Top Rated Recipes