Pineapple vanilla sorbet
- Prep time:
- Cooking time:
- My Dairy-Free Dream
- Total time:
As well as ice cream, you can easily use Rice Dream in sorbets too. This one is unusual and packed with tropical flavour - a refreshing way to end a summer meal.
- 1 pineapple
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 200ml Vanilla Rice Dream
- Shredded mint leaves, to decorate
- Peel the pineapple and cut into cubes.
- Cut the vanilla pod lengthways and, using the tip of a knife, scrape out the tiny black seeds.
- Put the cubed pineapple, vanilla seeds and Rice Dream in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Empty the contents of the blender into a freezer-safe tub and freeze for 4 hours. While freezing, stir the sorbet with a spoon every 30 minutes.
- Or empty the blender contents into a sorbet maker and stir to achieve the desired consistency. Serve with a few shredded mint leaves.
There were no reviews found.
Top Rated Recipes