Almond topped cauliflower crumble
- Prep time:
- Cooking time:
- My Dairy-Free Dream
- Total time:
This interesting combination of almonds, spice and cauliflower makes a tasty vegetarian meal. It also makes a tasty accompaniment to the traditional Sunday roast.
- Flour 150g
- Oat Dream 50ml
- Olive Oil 75g
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil 50g
- Flour 60g
- Oat Dream 0.5l
- Curry powder 3g
- Cauliflower 1kg
- Silvered almonds 80g
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mix the flour, olive oil, Oat Dream, black pepper and almonds until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Spread the crumble mixture evenly onto a baking tray. Use a piece of paper parchment to avoid sticking.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden in colour and set aside to cool.
- Clean and cut the cauliflower and cook in either a steamer or salted water for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- To prepare the curry sauce, heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add the flour. Stir with a whisk and add the Oat Dream while stirring.
- Add the curry powder and a pinch of salt for extra seasoning and allow it to simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the cauliflower onto a warm plate, add the curry sauce and sprinkle with crumble topping with almonds.
There were no reviews found.
Top Rated Recipes